Abderazaq’s Surf House, family accommodation in traditional Moulay Bouzerktoun houses, decorated with a typical traditional Arabic style, and situated 2 minutes walk from the spot of Moulay Bouzerktoun. We have equipped kitchen for self-catering, ocean view terrace, WI-FI, garage to store your boards and rigged sails, so you can be on the water in minutes.
Lovely accommodation in Moulay Bouzerktoun and fantastic food.
Elabdi family takes care of windsurfers, kitesurfers, and surfers for the last 15 years. Abderazaq’s Surf House offers several different rooms (single, double and triple bad), guests can order breakfast, lunch or dinner every day.
Abderazaq’s Surf House Gallery:
Abderazaq’s Surf House also offers:
- Equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Ocean view terrace just over the spot
- Cooking classes of traditional Moroccan recipes
- Wave riding coaching.
- Surf shop
- Surf, windsurf and kitesurf classes by qualified instructors (IKO) French, Spanish or English speaking
- Rental of windsurfing, kitesurfing and stand up paddle (SUP) equipment
- A garage to store your boards and rigged sails, so you can be on the water in minutes
- Transportation: from the airport (Marrakech, Agadir, Casablanca, Essaouira)
- Surf trips and photo shooting
- Boards repair
All prices are per person and per night, if you want to stay longer please contact us for a cheaper rate:
- Bed and breakfast: 15€ –
- Half board: 23€ –
- Full board: 28€ –